To all staff and students,
In order to help students and teachers to prepare for success this school year, every student and Teacher is provided with Microsoft Office free of charge. With Office 365, you will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
• Office subscription lasts for as long as the student/teacher remains in school and the programme continues
Follow these simple steps to get Office:
1. For PC and Mac:
a. Visit http://portal.office.com
b. Login with your C2k username and password
• username must be in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
(please note the @c2ken format – the usual @c2kni.net format will not work)
You will be asked again for your credentials a second time
c. On the installation page select your language and click Install-Run
• You will be asked to sign in 1 more time (email@example.com and password)
2. For iOS and Android:
a. Download from your app store
• iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
b. Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
C2k Implementation & Communications
If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.
Click here for more information.